Tuesday, January 13, 2015

.:Lunch Date:.


// Blouse:  Target (purchased in store this week; love this one) // Vest:  Banana Republic (old; try this) // Denim:  Hudson // Handbag:  Tory Burch // Heels:  Valentino (love these for under $60) //

I wore this on a lunch date with two of my closest buddies last week.  I throughly enjoyed spending time with all of my friends the past couple weeks while on vacation.  My first graders return today.  As much as I miss my freedom of doing whatever I wish, it is kind of nice to have some sort of real structure back to my day and see their smiley little faces again.  Believe it or not, I have really missed them in the past few weeks!

Today is my last day before my month of no shopping begins.  I am so thrilled to try to mix and match all of the items in my closet and gain more appreciation for items that I already own and love.  I think if anything, this challenge will show me which pieces need to leave my closet (those that no matter what, I have no desire to wear) and those that I absolutely love.  Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

xoxo,

Abbie



No comments:

Post a Comment