Tuesday, January 6, 2015

.:mini bag madness:.

I may have found a new love in mini handbags.  My husband purchased the Tory Burch mini bag featured below for me for Christmas and now I feel as though I'm obsessed with the smaller handbag!  I NEVER thought that I would fall in love with smaller bags.  However, I absolutely love that these purses fit just the necessities, don't allow for you to turn your handbag into a mess, and make shopping handsfree a breeze.  The following bags are listed in order from high to low prices.  I honestly cannot tell you which one I love the most as I am completely in love with all of them.  I may or may not have just found a neon yellow crossbody on Poshmark that I cannot wait to receive in the mail.  Now, I am on the hunt for a red or fuchsia mini bag.  

// Investment:  Tory Burch Handbag //
//Mid Range:  Cobalt Crossbody//
//Budget Friendly:  Woven Black Crossbody//

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment