Monday, January 26, 2015

.:Winter Whites:.


//Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Blazer:  Banana Republic // Necklace:  Stella & Dot // Denim:  Paige // Heels:  Valentino (love this NEARLY IDENTICAL affordable option) // Handbag:  Tory Burch // 

It's no secret that I love my shoes, handbags, and necklaces. Accessories are the perfect way to spice up and refresh even the most basic of outfits.  

I was home most of the day relaxing & prepping for the week ahead in this plain gray tee and jeans while the hubby worked on the race car.  Once he got home, we decided to head out for a quick bite to eat.  Now, most of the time, I'm that kind of girl that feels that one needs to be prepared to meet an old enemy or someone famous (meaning, I refuse to look like I didn't put forth any effort).  That being said, I quickly added a few accessories in order to enliven my look.  

Here are three ways this outfit was brought to life:

> one <
This necklace and simple blazer instantly upped the ante on this easy jeans and tee combination.  It was a two second addition that provided massive outfit impact.  This necklace is a wardrobe essential.  It transforms any outfit that you pair it with from simple to stunning.  I am in love with this classic with an edge blazer.  I know it will be in my wardrobe for years to come.  

> two <
Next, I threw on my favorite heels (because one of my resolutions was that I've vowed to wear heels three days a week).  They are so dreamy.  However, I have linked an amazingly nearly identical pair for under $70!  

> three <
Can we talk about this handbag? This bag will transition well into spring and help provide a bright pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit!  One of my favorite things about it is that it can be worn multiple ways (crossbody or shoulder bag).  I should also mention that it can hold a substantial amount!

Have a fantastic week!
xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment