Thursday, January 15, 2015

.:Valentine:.


//Coat:  Old Navy (old; love this one for under $50) // Shirt:  Loft (old; similar) // 
//Denim:  Hudson // Handbag:  Tory Burch // Heels:  Valentino (love these for under $60) //

I am infatuated with Valentine-esque looks as of late.  Blush tones and shades of red and fuchsia have been my favorite.  There is something so sweet and girlie about adding shades of pink to an ensemble.  I seriously cannot get enough.

Today is day two of the shopping hiatus on Instagram (visit my page here) and I have not had the urgency to shop quite yet! :)  I do enjoy browsing Pinterest at night looking for outfit inspiration and have also been loving using my creativity to pull together new pieces.  Please be sure to check back on the blog next week for outfits exclusive to the challenge.

xoxo,

Abbie 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Valentine's Day inspired look. I love how it's not the typical red.

    A Lovely Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink coat! What season is that from, I'm hoping to be able to find it on eBay/Poshmark! :)

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete