Monday, January 19, 2015

.:Fur & Four Thoughts:.






// Vest:  Banana Republic (similar) // Blouse:  Target // Pants:  Gap // Heels:  Nordstrom // Brooch:  Chanel // Handbag:  Tory Burch //

Three Things:

.:ONE:.  I absolutely love faux fur.  I just can't seem to get enough of it.  I love the soft femininity and luxe appeal that fur brings to an outfit.  

.:TWO:. These pumps have become some of my faves as of late as well!  They are so well made and the print is to die for!

.:THREE:.  I must bring your attention to this little handbag.  Now, if you've been following along, you may have noticed a trend in mini bags in my wardrobe.  I love this little one so much.  It holds more than my other mini bags but it is so timeless and adds a bright pop of color to any outfit. 

.:FOUR:.  I am on Day 6 of the no shopping challenge and am doing quite well.  I haven't made a purchase yet.  I am going window shopping today, so I'm hoping not to feel too tortured!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment